The amount of times I’m thinking, “Uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” in my head while someone is trying to tell me what they think about Asians or people or ponies or stuffs or whatever is getting out of hand. It’s probably very rude but uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *insert rebellious expression* uuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
As part of my Gradual Breakdown process, I’m re-watching a shit ton of cancer movies tonight. Funny how when I watched them pre-Mom’s-cancer, I thought they were just sad, but now they are sad AND true, which makes them even sadder. Here’s the list, in case anyone wants to share the experience:
1. Now Is Good – my favorite of the bunch. Tessa is probably how I am right now.
2. A Little Bit of Heaven
3. The Fault in Our Stars – John Green, yada yada
4. A Walk to Remember
5. My Sister’s Keeper
7. P.S I Love You
8. The Last Song – Miley Cyrus before twerking
9. About Time – Not about cancer, but I’m going to watch it anyway because it’s one of my favorite movies ever from the soundtrack to the romance
10. Titanic – Because Jack dies in spite of the fact that the huge ass door can fit two people
How’s your Friday night looking?