As part of my Gradual Breakdown process, I’m re-watching a shit ton of cancer movies tonight. Funny how when I watched them pre-Mom’s-cancer, I thought they were just sad, but now they are sad AND true, which makes them even sadder. Here’s the list, in case anyone wants to share the experience:
1. Now Is Good – my favorite of the bunch. Tessa is probably how I am right now.
2. A Little Bit of Heaven
3. The Fault in Our Stars – John Green, yada yada
4. A Walk to Remember
5. My Sister’s Keeper
7. P.S I Love You
8. The Last Song – Miley Cyrus before twerking
9. About Time – Not about cancer, but I’m going to watch it anyway because it’s one of my favorite movies ever from the soundtrack to the romance
10. Titanic – Because Jack dies in spite of the fact that the huge ass door can fit two people
How’s your Friday night looking?